The Turning of the Tide




The White-Supremacist Model

Ok folks, I'm back.

I've been caught up in a lengthy debate over the issue of how to confront the odious anti-white racial theory known as the Unearned White Skin-color Privilege theory. There are two options.

One. The evasive approach, where the racial theory is rejected on the grounds that it justifies discrimination against individuals based on their (Euro-Christian) ancestry alone irrespective of actual status or financial condition and therefore denies innocence as a defense.

Two. The direct approach, where the racial theory's premise - the notion that the U.S. is a white-supremacist society - is discredited.

The problem with the direct approach is that discrediting the premise requires being forthright as to what the U.S. actually is. Although the the U.S. is not a white-supremacist system, it nevertheless is a racial-supremacist system - although a covert one, also known as a cryptarchy. Being forthright about a covert racial-supremacist system is necessarily a challenge to it and challenging real supremacism is by no means easy.
No, no and no. Challenging a real supremacist system is never easy. Yet the direct approach requires that it be challenged; that's the rub. Having said this, take heart because it's not as hard as it sounds. A careful analysis of the real covert racial-supremacist system reveals three weak points that make it very vulnerable. Indeed, it is so vulnerable that it is very much a paper tiger. The three weak points are:
  1. Due to its covert nature, the racial-supremacist system is highly vulnerable to exposure.
  2. Heavy reliance on victimology makes it unable to deal effectively with counter-victimology.
  3. Its focus on supressing opposition leadership makes it vulnerable to decentralised cellular networks.
In light of the above, I have decided to go with option two - the direct approach.

However, before we look at the real covert racial-supremacist system, let's first look at the false white-supremacist model that forms the base premise for the Unearned White Skin-color Privilege theory. What follows are two extracts from leading theorists in the emerging field of whiteness studies, i.e. the science of anti-white race hatred.

The first extract is from Robert Jensen's The Heart of Whiteness: Confronting Race, Racism and White Privilege. It illustrates how professional anti-white racists use the white-supremacist premise to advance and develop the Unearned White Skin-color Privilege theory.

Extract one - Robert Jensen:

It may seem self-indulgent to talk about the fears of white people in a white-supremacist society. After all, what do white people really have to be afraid of in a world structured on white privilege? It may be self-indulgent, but it's critical to understand because these fears are part of what keeps many white people from confronting ourselves and the system.

The first, and perhaps most crucial, fear is that of facing the fact that some of what we white people have is unearned. It's a truism that we don't really make it on our own; we all have plenty of help to achieve whatever we achieve. That means that some of what we have is the product of the work of others, distributed unevenly across society, over which we may have little or no control individually. No matter how hard we work or how smart we are, we all know -- when we are honest with ourselves -- that we did not get where we are by merit alone. And many white people are afraid of that fact.

A second fear is crasser: White people's fear of losing what we have -- literally the fear of losing things we own if at some point the economic, political, and social systems in which we live become more just and equitable. That fear is not completely irrational; if white privilege -- along with the other kinds of privilege many of us have living in the middle class and above in an imperialist country that dominates much of the rest of the world -- were to evaporate, the distribution of resources in the United States and in the world would change, and that would be a good thing. We would have less. That redistribution of wealth would be fairer and more just. But in a world in which people have become used to affluence and material comfort, that possibility can be scary.

A third fear involves a slightly different scenario -- a world in which non-white people might someday gain the kind of power over whites that whites have long monopolized. One hears this constantly in the conversation about immigration, the lingering fear that somehow "they" (meaning not just Mexican-Americans and Latinos more generally, but any non-white immigrants) are going to keep moving to this country and at some point become the majority demographically.

Even though whites likely can maintain a disproportionate share of wealth, those numbers will eventually translate into political, economic, and cultural power. And then what? Many whites fear that the result won't be a system that is more just, but a system in which white people become the minority and could be treated as whites have long treated non-whites. This is perhaps the deepest fear that lives in the heart of whiteness. It is not really a fear of non-white people. It's a fear of the depravity that lives in our own hearts: Are non-white people capable of doing to us the barbaric things we have done to them?

A final fear has probably always haunted white people but has become more powerful since the society has formally rejected overt racism: The fear of being seen, and seen-through, by non-white people. Virtually every white person I know, including white people fighting for racial justice and including myself, carries some level of racism in our minds and hearts and bodies. In our heads, we can pretend to eliminate it, but most of us know it is there. And because we are all supposed to be appropriately anti-racist, we carry that lingering racism with a new kind of fear: What if non-white people look at us and can see it? What if they can see through us? What if they can look past our anti-racist vocabulary and sense that we still don't really know how to treat them as equals? What if they know about us what we don't dare know about ourselves? What if they can see what we can't even voice?

I work in a large university with a stated commitment to racial justice. All of my faculty colleagues, even the most reactionary, have a stated commitment to racial justice. And yet the fear is palpable.

Source: Why White People Are Afraid

The second extract is from Peggy McIntosh's White Privilege and Male Privilege: A Personal Account of Coming To See Correspondences through Work in Women's Studies. It illustrates what the white-supremacist premise actually is, where it comes from and what it is based on.

Since the white-supremacist model is false and designed to hide the real covert racial-supremacist system, its premise is completely non-quantitive - i.e. no political or economic data is provided to back it up. If the quantitative approach were used, the real nature of the racial-supremacist system might emerge and cause severe embarassment. To avoid this risk, the premise is constructed using vast collections of opinionated anecdotes. Professional anti-white racists believe they can overcome the limitations of anecdotal evidence by presenting it in great quantities.

As you read down the tedious list of anecdotes, note how many of the items are simply untrue. The exercise will provide valuable insights into the delusional minds of professional anti-white racists.

Extract two - Peggy McIntosh:

Daily effects of white privilege

I decided to try to work on myself at least by identifying some of the daily effects of white privilege in my life. I have chosen those conditions that I think in my case attach somewhat more to skin-color privilege than to class, religion, ethnic status, or geographic location, though of course all these other factors are intricately intertwined. As far as I can tell, my African American coworkers, friends, and acquaintances with whom I come into daily or frequent contact in this particular time, place and time of work cannot count on most of these conditions.

1. I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
2. I can avoid spending time with people whom I was trained to mistrust and who have learned to mistrust my kind or me.
3. If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
4. I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
5. I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
6. I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.
7. When I am told about our national heritage or about "civilization," I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.
8. I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.
9. If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
10. I can be pretty sure of having my voice heard in a group in which I am the only member of my race.
11. I can be casual about whether or not to listen to another person's voice in a group in which s/he is the only member of his/her race.
12. I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods which fit with my cultural traditions, into a hairdresser's shop and find someone who can cut my hair.
13. Whether I use checks, credit cards or cash, I can count on my skin color not to work against the appearance of financial reliability.
14. I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might not like them.
15. I do not have to educate my children to be aware of systemic racism for their own daily physical protection.
16. I can be pretty sure that my children's teachers and employers will tolerate them if they fit school and workplace norms; my chief worries about them do not concern others' attitudes toward their race.
17. I can talk with my mouth full and not have people put this down to my color.
18. I can swear, or dress in second hand clothes, or not answer letters, without having people attribute these choices to the bad morals, the poverty or the illiteracy of my race.
19. I can speak in public to a powerful male group without putting my race on trial.
20. I can do well in a challenging situation without being called a credit to my race.
21. I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.
22. I can remain oblivious of the language and customs of persons of color who constitute the world's majority without feeling in my culture any penalty for such oblivion.
23. I can criticize our government and talk about how much I fear its policies and behavior without being seen as a cultural outsider.
24. I can be pretty sure that if I ask to talk to the "person in charge", I will be facing a person of my race.
25. If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven't been singled out because of my race.
26. I can easily buy posters, post-cards, picture books, greeting cards, dolls, toys and children's magazines featuring people of my race.
27. I can go home from most meetings of organizations I belong to feeling somewhat tied in, rather than isolated, out-of-place, outnumbered, unheard, held at a distance or feared.
28. I can be pretty sure that an argument with a colleague of another race is more likely to jeopardize her/his chances for advancement than to jeopardize mine.
29. I can be pretty sure that if I argue for the promotion of a person of another race, or a program centering on race, this is not likely to cost me heavily within my present setting, even if my colleagues disagree with me.
30. If I declare there is a racial issue at hand, or there isn't a racial issue at hand, my race will lend me more credibility for either position than a person of color will have.
31. I can choose to ignore developments in minority writing and minority activist programs, or disparage them, or learn from them, but in any case, I can find ways to be more or less protected from negative consequences of any of these choices.
32. My culture gives me little fear about ignoring the perspectives and powers of people of other races.
33. I am not made acutely aware that my shape, bearing or body odor will be taken as a reflection on my race.
34. I can worry about racism without being seen as self-interested or self-seeking.
35. I can take a job with an affirmative action employer without having my co-workers on the job suspect that I got it because of my race.
36. If my day, week or year is going badly, I need not ask of each negative episode or situation whether it had racial overtones.
37. I can be pretty sure of finding people who would be willing to talk with me and advise me about my next steps, professionally.
38. I can think over many options, social, political, imaginative or professional, without asking whether a person of my race would be accepted or allowed to do what I want to do.
39. I can be late to a meeting without having the lateness reflect on my race.
40. I can choose public accommodation without fearing that people of my race cannot get in or will be mistreated in the places I have chosen.
41. I can be sure that if I need legal or medical help, my race will not work against me.
42. I can arrange my activities so that I will never have to experience feelings of rejection owing to my race.
43. If I have low credibility as a leader I can be sure that my race is not the problem.
44. I can easily find academic courses and institutions which give attention only to people of my race.
45. I can expect figurative language and imagery in all of the arts to testify to experiences of my race.
46. I can chose blemish cover or bandages in "flesh" color and have them more or less match my skin.
47. I can travel alone or with my spouse without expecting embarrassment or hostility in those who deal with us.
48. I have no difficulty finding neighborhoods where people approve of our household.
49. My children are given texts and classes which implicitly support our kind of family unit and do not turn them against my choice of domestic partnership.
50. I will feel welcomed and "normal" in the usual walks of public life, institutional and social.

Source: White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home




Ten Lessons for Preserving Western Civilization
Introduction to the Ten Lessons
1. Multi-Racial Empires
2. World-Wide Racial Strife
3. World-Wide Racial Preferences
4. Demographics and Revolt
5. Myth and Reality
6. What is a Race?
7. Exploitation
8. Objective Measures of Racism
9. Self-Destructive Group Behaviors
10. A Call to Action: Secede

Anti-White Racism
1. Blissful Ignorance
2. Index of the Race Bias Series
3. Minority Engineers
4. Bidding War For Black Students
5. Race Based Private Scholarships
6. Race Conscious Private Hiring
7. Race Norming
8. Separate Pool Executive Hiring
9. Quota Beneficiary Survey Results
10. Minority Recruiting Industry
11. Minority Layoff Protection
12. Sensitivity Training
13. Minority Promotion Networks
14. The Weber Case Revisited
15. Why 'The Bell Curve' is so Dangerous
16. Minority Business Bootstrapped
17. The Minority Franchise
18. A Boost for Black Media
19. Dole's 32 Page List
20. Contract Set-Asides
21. Private Quotas - Law
22. Pressure Your Suppliers
23. Finding Minority Suppliers
24. Billions in Set-Asides
25. Quota Enforcement Police
26. The Racial Spoils System
27. Legalized Graft
28. The 'Birmingham' Model
29. Tax Breaks for Minorities
30. Colin Powell and O.J. Simpson
31. Jim Crow Returns
32. Caste Effects of Preferences
33. Affirmative Action and the Supremes
34. Business Opposes Quota Repeal
35. Consulting and the Information Elite
36. Employment Quotas and Real Estate
37. Bias in Rules of Procedure
38. Democratic Delegate Selection
39. Whites as Filler
40. White Bread
41. What Do They Know?

Campus Racism and Discrimination
1. Orientation
2. Politically Correct
3. Star Chamber
4. The Death of History
5. Afrocentrism
6. The Feminist Challenge
7. The Campus Rape Crisis
8. Date Rape Guidelines
9. Decay at Harvard Law
10. The Veiled Attack

Random Observations
1. Culture Wars - Talking in "Code" Part I
2. Culture Wars - Talking in "Code" Part II
4. Hate Crimes and Rules of Evidence
5. Statistics on Interracial Marriage
10. Remain Calm
12. The Turner Diaries
16. Welfare as a Racial Transfer
17. The Cultural Chasm
18. 'Have Less' Whites
19. Polarizing Election
20. "California Dreamin" - A Low Wage Third World America
21. Immigration and Conflict
22. Immigration Reform Gutted
23. Republican Immigration Fantasies
24. Immigrant Welfare Gap
25. George Bush - And The NRA
26. Those Hopeless Republicans
27. The Cult of Economics
28. Fear of "Divisivness"
29. Status Yearnings
30. Colin Powell - Subsidy Sucker!
31. Powell, O.J. & the Middle Class
32. Brown Hatred in 'Aztlan'
33. Inflation Lies and the Markets
34. The Running of The Tide
35. Our Elites Decompose? Nah!
36. Modern Weapons and the Multi-Racial Empire
39. A Drive Through The Empire
41. Mainstream Science on Intelligence
42. Racism in the Name of Diversity
43. Diversity is not a Virtue
44. Diversity's Losers - Part I
45. Diversity's Losers - Part II: The Universities
46. The Way We Were - Part I
47. The Way We Were - Part II
48. The Way We Were - Part III
49. Harvard Comes Knocking
50. Harvard Comes Knocking Again
51. The End Game
52. Last Things
53. The Domestic End Game
54. The New Feudalism
55. Christianity - A Modest Defense

Conceptual Breakthroughs
1. What is Racism?
2. The "Radio Project" and "Little Annie"
3. Who Rules America?
4. Leaderless Resistance
5. Revolutionary Majorities
6. The Race War of Black Against White
7. The Truth About Slavery
8. The Holocaust Controversy
9. The Morality of Survival

Resistance: Nationalism
1. The White Nationalist Premise
2. Conservative Hypothetical
3. Liberals, Lights Unto the World!
4. Why White Nationalism?
5. White Nationalism - Key Concepts
6. What is White Nationalism?
7. Sweating the Details
8. Who Stays and Who Goes?
9. "Milton's Trillion"
10. Can Jews Switch Sides?
11. White Nationalism - A 'Jewish Conspiracy'?
12. Rabbi Schiller's Racial Separation
13. Margaret Thatcher - White Nationalist?
14. Yggdrasil Quibbles with Tom Lathrop
15. The Promise of White Nationalism

Christian Zionism
• The Cause of the Conflict. Fixing Blame
• Why Judeo-Christians Support War
• The Rapture Lie
• The Scofield Reference Bible
• Scofield: Soft Leather Outside, Corrupt Inside
• Judeo-Christians: the Primary Enablers of Serial Wars
• It May be Time to Walk out of Church
• How to End Serial Wars in Our Time: Confront Your Church on Sunday
• The Luther Principle: Nail Your Complaint on the Church's Doors
• The IRS Role in Controlling Churches
• The American Church Under The Israeli Flag
• The Body Snatchers' Report on Planet Earth
• Response: The Body Snatchers'
• Sherry

Kevin MacDonald
• The Culture of Critique
• Background traits for Jewish activism
• Zionism and the Internal Dynamics of Judaism
• Neoconservativism as a Jewish Movement
• Thinking about Neoconservatism
• Jewish Involvement in Shaping American Immigration Policy, 1881-1965: A Historical Review
• What Makes Western Culture Unique?
• Stalin's Willing Executioners?
• Immigration and the Unmentionable Question of Ethnic Interests
• Was the 1924 Immigration Cut-off 'Racist'?
• Can the Jewish Model Help the West Survive?

Bob Whitaker
• The Rule of Repetition
• Political Correctness and Islam - A Comparison
• Criticism Is Not Hate
• Going To Prison For Hate In Europe
• Our Established Religion
• One America, Two Europes
• September 11, 2001 and the "It's not Israel" Campaign
• The Idea that the Law is Holy is a Costly Myth
• Which Book Makes You a Patriot?
• If You Are Professional You Cannot Be Objective

Israel Shamir
• Fiesta of St. Fermin
• The Maid and the Ogre
• Divide and Rule
• War and Peace
• Prince Charming
• Satanic Pictures
• Binoculars of Miss Klein
• Who Needs Holocaust?
• Not Cricket
• Discussions Of Anti-Semitism
• 451
• Walking On Eggs
• The Third Dove
• The Shadow Of Zog
• Poisoning Wells
• Five To Midnight
• The Road Map of Marquis de Sade or Speaking Dirty for Palestine
• Response to Nigel Perry
• The Elders of Zion and the Masters Discourse
• Dogs and Foxes
• The Wall
• Freak Factory
• Apocalypse Now
• For Whom The Bell Tolls
• The Martial Arts of Discourse
• Zeno's Arrow
• A Yiddishe Medina

Michael Rivero
• The Lie Of The Century
• Iraq WMD Lies: The Words of Mass Deception
• What Is The Price For Your Child's Life?
• Who Is The U.S. Congress Listening To?
• The Fake bin Laden Video Tape
• I Am A Blogger Hear Me Roar!
• The Israeli Spy Ring
• Israeli Spying: The Mother of all Scandals
• Is Israel Blackmailing America?
• Untouchables
• The 9/11 Reichstag Fire
• The 9/11 WTC Collapses: An Audio-Video Analysis
• The 9/11 USAF Stand Down
• War Games: The Key to a 9/11 USAF Stand Down
• President Bush's 9/11 Visit To Booker Elementary
• Flight 93: Proof of 9/11 Lies by the US Government and Media
• At Least 7 of the 9/11 Hijackers are Still Alive
• The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11
• All 9/11 Airports Serviced by One Israeli Owned Company
• Odigo Workers Received Warning of 9/11 Attacks
• Larry Silverstein, WTC 7, and the 9/11 Demolition
• The Controlled Collapse of WTC 7
• Silverstein Makes a Huge Profit off of the 9/11 Attacks
• SEC Secret Probe of Stock Dealings Before 9/11 (linked)
• U.S. Arrests of Israelis a Mystery
• Urban Moving Systems and Detained Israelis
• FBI Turning Over Stones With Israelis Underneath
• Hundreds of Mossad Agents Caught Running Wild in America!
• FBI Fury As Men With Nuke Plans, Valid Israeli Passports Escape
• The 9/11 Anthrax Frame-Up
• The FBI Anthrax Attacks Cover-Up
• The Hidden Anthrax Letters Suspect
• The 7/7 London Bombings: How to Set Up a Patsy

Justin Raimondo
• The New Munich
• Israel and 'Moral Equivalence'
• The Return of the Neocons
• America Held Hostage
• Will We Go to War for Israel?
• Israel Crosses the Line
• The Cabal, Outed
• The Assassins
• Enough Is Enough
• Is America Becoming a Police State?
• Fascism: Are We There Yet?
• Israel and Moral Blackmail
• The Lobby Strikes Back
• The Lobby
• Another War for Israel
• Masters of Deception
• Who Are the War Criminals? Naming Names
• Putting America Last
• AIPAC and Espionage: Guilty as Hell
• The Imperial Delusion
• Israel and 9/11: New Report Connects the Dots
• In Defense of Cindy Sheehan
• AIPAC Spy Nest Exposed
• Indictment Shows Washington Is 'Israeli-Occupied Territory'
• Solzhenitsyn's Maxim
• The Franklin Affair: A Spreading Treason
• America's Global Fifth Column
• Larry Franklin and the Axis of Espionage
• Shaking Up Israel's Spy Nest
• Israel Goes Extremist
• The Specter of Fascism
• A Fascist America
• Lebanon's Hollow 'Cedar Revolution'
• The Sharansky Fallacy
• Today's Conservatives Are Fascists
• Israel's Fifth Column in Washington
• The Ukrainian Template
• Why We Fight
• Purge at the CIA
• Appeasing Israel
• Larry Franklin's October Surprise
• Putin, the Patriot
• Neoconservatism and Espionage
• Ghosts of 9/11
• The Axis of Treason
• The Neocon Civil War
• Buchanan Against the Empire
• Trotsky, Strauss, and the Neocons
• 9/11 - Who Knew?
• Neocon Coup at CIA?
• Israel Unleashed
• The Neoconservative Moment
• Besieged, Bothered, Bewildered - and Busted
• The Neocons' War
• 9/11 Revisionism
• Prosecuting the Cabal
• Neocons Busted!
• Perle Must Resign
• Israel Versus Free Speech
• Everything You've Always Wanted to Know About Neocons
• The Neoconning of America
• George W. Bush, Trotskyite
• Ein Volk, Ein Fuehrer, Ein Israel…
• Our 'Friends,' The Israelis
• Israel is the Problem
• The Neo-Jacobins
• Outing the Neocons
• Revolt Against the Neocons
• The Final Secret of 9/11
• Neocons in Denial
• Free Taki!
• Israel's Amen Corner
• Do Neocons Exist?
• Who Lied Us Into War?
• Attack of the Neos
• On The Downlow
• By Way Of Deception
• Debunking The Myth Of 9/11
• American Likudniks
• The Anti-Americans
• The Real Anti-Semitism
• Putting Israel First
• Our Hijacked Foreign Policy
• The Truth, At Last
• What Are We Fighting For?
• Israel Versus America
• 9/11: The Truth Comes Out
• Strange Symbiosis - Israel & Anti-Semitism
• The 9/11 Enigma
• Et Tu, Israel?
• Israel and 9/11
• The War is a Trap
• 9/11 - What Was Israel's Role?

Online Videos
• Aztlan Rising
• The Line in the Sand
• FOX News: Israeli Spy Scandal Pt.1
• FOX News: Israeli Spy Scandal Pt.2
• FOX News: Israeli Spy Scandal Pt.3
• FOX News: Israeli Spy Scandal Pt.4
• Rep. Findley Dares to Speak Out
• The Money Masters Pt.1
• The Money Masters Pt.2

Movie Reviews
• Yggdrasil's Movie List
• Eyes Wide Shut
• Children of Heaven
• The Seven Samurai
• Braveheart
• Dr. Strangelove
• The Gilmore Girls
• A Clockwork Orange
• People I Know

Pro-White Blogs
• Majority Rights
• The Turning of the Tide
• Little Geneva
• Badlands
• Occidental Imperium
• Fallen Freedom
• The Birdman's Daily Reads
• Raving Wingnut
• Bedlam Nation
• The Ataraxia Legend Report
• Le Racisme Anti-Blanc (French)
• Le Racisme Anti-Blanc (English)
• Christians Against Tyranny
• Cambria Will Not Yield
• Toward the West
• European Ethnocentrism
• PC Apostate
• The Modern Tribalist
• Whitaker Online
• Our Way of Life
• The White Picket Fence
• Thoughtcrime
• The Barn Cat
• A White Woman's Point of View
• Crisis and Culture
• Fourteen Little Words
• Heart of Her Husband
• House of Degenhart
• Natural Consequences
• Godefroi
• Southern Messenger
• The Hudson Valley Freeman
• Sid Thomas S*-ing to Power
• The Irish Bulletin
• Universal Truth Symposium
• Swan of Tuonela
• National holiday for 300 million
• VDare blog
• Western Survival

Anti-Zionist Blogs
• Scent of a Rose
• Mundi Club II
• Wake Up From Your Slumber
• John Kaminski
• American Crisis
• Are You Fucking Kidding Me?
• Anti-Neocons
• Ziopedia
• The French Connection
• Cyclone's Real Deal
• Crimes and Corruption of the New World Order News
• If Americans Knew
• Lawrence of Cyberia
• Peace Palestine
• Muckracker Report
• The Terrorist in the White House
• Progressives Against Democrats
• Planet Quo

Daily News Services
• National Vanguard
• American Renaissance
• American Free Press
• Altermedia
• What Really Happened
• AntiWar.com
• Global Research
• CounterPunch
• Looking Glass News
• Vdare.com

Organizations and Publications
• The National Policy Institute
• The Occidental Quarterly
• Resisting Defamation
• Media Bloggers Association

Recommended Books



















































































eXTReMe Tracker

eXTReMe Tracker
ARCHIVES
06/05/06 / 06/06/06 / 06/07/06 / 06/09/06 / 06/11/06 / 06/13/06 / 06/25/06 / 07/29/06 / 08/29/06 / 09/02/06 / 09/16/06 / 11/18/06 /




Powered by Blogger